September 27, 2011

Kansas City Marriott (by airport) 7-27-2011

Date of Investigation: July 27, 2011
Documented Occurrences: P-SB7 repeats “mission” 3 times, and iOvilus also says “mission” & strange movements in hotel room recorded. **Sound clips at the bottom**
Equipment Utilized: Digital Recorder, iOvilus, P-SB7 (spirit box)
Location: Airport Marriott Hotel – Kansas City, Missouri
Investigator: Lauren
Time: Started recording at 12:31 AM
Documented & Reported by Lauren
Introduction:
I travel for business quite frequently (I work in consulting), and when I travel I always make sure I pack my ghost hunting equipment, especially when traveling alone (more free time).  I was in Kansas City, Missouri for a hearing for one of our clients, all by my lonesome.

I arrived there late & went straight to the hotel.  The first room they gave me was SUPER creepy.  It was on the 1st floor adjacent to a maintenance closet, and I could hear the hum of machinery through the door.  I stepped into the room to find it reeked of damp mustiness; and if you stay at Marriott Hotels as frequently as I do, you will agree that that is definitely sub-par.  I looked down to find these weird stains on the carpet, which appeared to be blood spatter- I kid you not!

Without even thinking, I called the front desk asking for another room.  I sat on the bed to wait for someone to come and escort me to my new room when my ghost hunter instinct finally clicked on.  I thought that this room is probably great to get some evidence!  I quickly reached into my bag to pull out my P-SB7; and just as I was pushing the “on” button, there was a knock at the door.  Damn.

The front desk agent agreed that the room was in “less than desirable” condition and we headed to my new room on the 3rd floor.  Part of me wished I hadn’t asked for a new room just yet, but since the hotel was booking up, I’m glad I switched, as I had an early & big day ahead.

My 2nd room was definitely Marriott standard, no weird smells or stains & very comfortable.  I unpacked a bit, and headed downstairs to the bar to grab a quick dinner and a glass of wine.

After about an hour and a half, I headed back up to my room and got ready for bed.  I wasn’t quite “dead tired” yet, so I decided to futz around with my ghost hunting equipment.  I fired up the iOvilus, the P-SB7 and the digital recorder, and rested in my comfy bed, just listening to see if anything came through.
I woke up around 3am to discover I had passed out and left all of these devices running full force!  Whoops!  That kind of creeps me out, as I have heard that the iOvilus could be akin to the Ouija Board, and that I could have been a beacon to the spirit (good/bad) community all night long while I laid there in dreamland, unaware of what was going on.  Yeah, that doesn’t sit too well with me.

I turned all the devices off that were making noise (P-SB7 & iOvilus), but I left the recorder on.  Whoops again!  I passed out again, and had a creepy dream.

Dream:

Now this is going to sound strange, but I have had a couple dreams in the past of this demonic force that I cannot see, but it restricts my body and communicates with me via thought.  In the several dreams, I could tell that it is the same entity, as I just know the feel of it- it’s hard to explain.  Well, this demonic force reared its ugliness again.

I dreamt I was lying in my exact hotel room bed.  The sunshine was streaming into the windows, and all was quiet.  Then I got this feeling that the entity was in the room, targeting me.  My whole body became paralyzed and started getting pulled to the opposite side of the bed toward the wall.  I couldn’t even move my mouth to speak, just dart my eyes around.  The pulling was slow and very strange.  The entity didn’t make a peep this time.

It pulled me to the other side of the bed and onto the floor between the wall and the bed.  I looked to my right to see a vent on the wall & it was blowing cold air onto my face; this had caused me to think that I wasn’t really dreaming at all.  Then I woke up.

I woke up in my hotel room bed, and the sunlight was streaming through the window just like it had been in my dream.  The stark resemblance caused me to look around.  I looked at my sheets on the other side of the bed & found them to be undisturbed.  I also looked at the wall on the opposite side of the bed, and found that there was no vent.

The fact that the dream seemed so real, and that the room was a mirror image (except for the vent) of the real room, which I had spent a total of 1.5 waking hours in, creeped me out.  Especially creepy to me was the way the sunlight streamed through the windows.  It was exact.

When I got home I listened through the recording and made several strange discoveries.  Not only did I snore for a whole 5 minutes, but I discovered that the P-SB7 had relayed some interesting messages.

Documented Occurrences:

The recorder ran for a total of about 5 hours.  Within that time span, the iOvilus and the P-SB7 were up for about the first 3 hours.  Within those first 3 hours, the P-SB7 relays the word “mission” 3 separate times in slightly different voices.  The last utterance of “mission” then comes through the iOvilus.  I agree with a well-known ghost hunter who says that the P-SB7 is best to use in an area where there are no, or very few, radio stations.  Therefore, I am not sure if these occurrences are paranormal or not, but I at least found them interesting.

Timing:
P-SB7 Mission 1-  1:00:53
P-SB7 Mission 2-  1:04:36
P-SB7 Mission 3-  1:36:26
iOvilus Mission -  1:37:32

Then there are also some strange tapping sounds that occur at 3:09:28 & 3:11:13.  I’ve included all the sound clips below.
What do you think?





No comments:

Post a Comment