Below I have posted the picture in its original state & in the rest I adjusted the brightness/contrast/sharpness to try to give you a better look at the face.
I do not think it is someone else in a costume (as it was Halloween), as I am sitting with my back to the bar and nobody is behind me, and also the size and placement of the face cause me to think that it is not someone else in a costume.
I think it looks kind of demonic (eeek). What do you think?
1st Version - Original
2nd Version - Brightness & contrast adjusted. Face is circled.
3rd Version - Brightness & contrast adjusted & exposure adjusted. Face is circled.
4th Version - Brightness & contrast adjusted, expsure adjusted, and sharpened. Face is circled.




This is CRAZZZY!! I'm a huge believer
ReplyDeleteSpooky! If I was a ghost I would follow you around all day.
ReplyDelete